Our dear DailyPost (Cheri Lucas) writes about this week’s theme: “Renewal – This word conjures a variety of images, from bright blossoms to meditating monks (…)”
Unfortunately you won’t find any photos of monks here. During the past week i thought a lot about my awards though… I keep them in a bucket, and lately that bucket is getting dangerously full…! So it is time for some bucket renewal people! I have some awards to give! Of course, i am giving them my own way…. who needs rules anyway???
Thanks for the nomination you guys!!! 😀
And since you want to know about me (i know you do), here is 7 things you didn’t know =>
- Morning Coffee – 2 tea spoons of nescafe clasic + 4 little balls of canderel saccharin + LOTS of non fat milk + steaming water. I WON”T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY.
- Straw biting – i just can’t help it. There is no way i could use a straw without biting it.
- White T-shirts – My boyfriend says i have a million of them. I think i could use some more.
- Word coloring – When i have to study a book or white paper i just have to color every word in the title that has a hole in it. For example in the word color, i would definitely smut the “o”s…
- Salt – My food has to have it. I can’t live without it (i have tried)
- Orange peeling – After i peel an orange (and eat it) i always cut very small pieces of the skin. My parents make fun of me saying i could use a few chickens to feed my orange tiny pieces to. (I am seriously thinking about that)
- Flip Flops – What i wear in the summer. I would walk barefoot if i could.
And the award goes to…… my Greek Fellow Bloggers!
- Marina Kanavaki and her beautiful paintings!
- Doris and her every-day-life blog
- Konstantine and his thoughts and shots
- MaryCocu and her camera
- Alk3r and his multi topic blog
- Spyros and his passion for social media and coffee
~Meet the people behind the blogs~
And two of my 100% Greek bloggers:
And since i am supposed to nominate 15 bloggers, i ‘ll introduce you my non-Greek friends who make me feel at home…
- Marianne in east of Malaga, Andalucía
- My Italian friend and her adventure in Croatia
- My nomad friend and her Greek wanderings
I have a few more awards to spread, so i ‘ll come back with more blogger introductions!